Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ooof!

>Okay Connie, I'll understand if you are busy, but you need to pop in on the list just so we know you are okay :) We miss you!

Dang, Dori - I didn't even know you'd commented!!! Ack! I know, I know - it's been a freakin' MONTH since I posted or anything, but life has been INSANE, lately!

I can't believe, either, that it's been a month since I last posted. I can't believe I've been that busy! No, no pics to show for anything - yet. Just half-finished, half-baked stuff-on-needles (which may get frogged).

Just letting folks know I'm still kicking. Sort of :-)

2 comments:

Dori Ann said...

As long as you are kicking then we know you are okay! Hoping it's busy with good things!! Just know you are missed, and we are awaiting your return!

Lanora said...

Missing you -- spinning as fast as I can!