Friday, November 28, 2008

Neener, neener

Lookee what *I* bought from Tina from her Made For Ewe Etsy Shop. I snatched that puppy up the minute she let us know it was available. I ain't stupid; it would've been gone in a half-second, otherwise.

Tina's Shetland fibers are just lovely, and I just wish I could afford to have a whole "library" (okay - it sounds more dignified than stash) of all her gloriously-dyed Shetland locks. The colors glow like jewels lit from within - beautiful! These locks dye up as beautifully as mohair and Salish, and that's really saying something.

I ALSO got (I couldn't help myself) more fiber from Jennifer of Laughing Rat Studio. I hope to get some photos up soon.

I wish I could spin fiber as fast I can buy it...

2 comments:

Dori Ann said...

I've got faith in you, I know you can, I know you can, I know you can :)

Fairy Spun Fibers said...

LOL - well, I'm glad YOU think so! If only I could, if only I could, if only I could... (I'd probably be rich...)