Sunday, September 28, 2008

:::grumble:::

Wonderful. I've done it again; lost a big pile of fiber that I'd gotten out to finish spinning up this week. AGAIN!

The family unit swears up and down they don't know what happened to it, don't know what I'm talking about, and didn't find it shredded to bits by the family dawg.

They're probably not kidding, either. I am so unorganized, I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag with a flashlight and written instructions. Heaven only knows where I've got all my fiber stashed, but I just KNOW I got it out to spin! An' it ain't there where I put it!

This roving was really pretty, too; a riot of Spring-y/Summer-y colors that I wanted to finish up before the snow flies (I just HATE, HATE, HATE Winter). Well, maybe I'll find it when the ice and snow have me so depressed I can't stand it any more. Then, those bright colors might cheer me up a tad. :::shudder:::

Did I mention how much I hate and despise Winter? I am so totally dreading it, like I do every year *sigh*

No comments: