Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am SO CRANKED!

I can NOT believe what happened last night (my time), very, very late. I am still so excited, I can't sleep! I finally decided to open an Etsy shop. After all, one can't sell one's yarn by simply wishing on a star. Well, I can't anyway. Stars ignore me.

SO...there I was, having FINALLY finished listing my glorious Cormo (that I didn't really want to get rid of :sob!:). Took me forever as I kept updating the information as I would think of more stuff to say. Then, I more quickly uploaded the photos of that Spring Flowers Targhee yarn I'd spun up. Hit "FINISHED" on my Etsy page and... {{{gasp!}}}

NO CORMO!!! IT'S GONE!!!

ETSY STOLE MY FREAKIN' CORMO and CHARGED me for it!!!

WAAUUGHHH!!

My poor heart pounding like a trip-hammer, I hunted all over my pathetic one-page "store" with ONE ITEM on it. Nope. No Cormo picture. Still gone! I checked somewhere on my account to see what Etsy was charging me for a 'disappeared yarn', only to discover...

I SOLD THE STUFF! FOUR FREAKIN' MINUTES after it was listed!! Can you believe that?!? I about fell out of my chair! ROFL! I just can hardly believe this! Surely, I tell myself, I will wake up and all will have been a pleasant - but silly - dream.

I hope I don't wake up TOO soon...

No comments: