Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jealousy is very childish...

this, I know. No one needs to tell me that. I hardly even remember the last time I felt jealous of anyone for any reason. Consequently, I am rather chagrined to admit to the jealousy I am feeling right now. Why? Because I cannot attend the ONE PLACE on Earth that I've been dying to go to ever since hearing about it. It's synonymous with Heaven on Earth for fiber-lovers everywhere: the Estes Park Wool Market.

They have People there, people. Important People! Galina herself will teach a class there, for Pete's sake! How the HECK did they get her??? They have Paula Vester! Donna Druchunas! Donna Brown! And I'M NOT THERE! This isn't even to mention the animals that will be there. There will be ... Paco-Vicunas, people. AUGH!! :::whimper:::

There are times when it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

No comments: