Wednesday, June 11, 2008

::sigh:: As close to owning a woolie as I'll ever get

Thanks to Rhonda's blog, I now have my very own sheepie! (thanks, dear!) You can see my lovely pet, Fluffy Woolytush, over on the sidebar. You can even feed him! Unfortunately, this will probably be about as close to owning one as I ever get :-( I would almost kill to have a couple of sheep.

I keep telling Dave that he wouldn't have to mow the lawn anymore, but he isn't impressed. He says he wants to keep his flower and veggie gardens intact, thank-you-very-much. I think he's just being stubborn - he doesn't realize how much cheaper it would be to have some sheep and an alpaca. Or two. Just think of the savings! I wouldn't have to buy expensive roving! Well, I could cut down on the fiber expenditures, anyway. WHICH is why I got my carder, so that I wouldn't have to buy expensive top and roving all the time. Or so my theory goes. Wonder if he would buy that...?

No comments: